This system is dedicated to constructing partitions and construction for assembly indoors, that don’t require thermal insulation, such as: swing doors, serving windows, non-supporting partition walls, display widows, boxes.
Profile depth – 50 mm makes it one of the strongest profiles available on the market in this category. This system uses technological solutions transferred from “warm” PI 50N System, introduced earlier and basing on groove hinges. The accessories and fittings are identical in those two systems. Such unification allows for quick manufacturing of constructions, eliminating possible prefabrication faults.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
• possibility of manufacturing smoke-proof constructions,
• possibility of creating swing doors and service windows,
• possibility of creating arched constructions,
• possibility of setting the walls at any angle,
• possibility of creating large-dimensioned constructions due to wide selection of profiles (including reinforced mullions),
• possibility of constructing outwards and inwards opened doors, all-glass, one-leaf and two-leaf doors,
• possibility of combination with other Yawal systems.
|Air permeability||class 2 acc. to PN-EN 1227|
|Operation force||class 2 acc. to PN-EN 12046-2:2001
|Mechanical life||class 5 acc. to PN-EN 12400:2004|
|Smoke proofness||klasa Sa, S200 acc. to PN-EN 13501-2+A1:2010
|Acoustic insulation||Rw=22-32 dB acc. to PN-B-02151-3:2015
|Min. width of inwards opened window construction visible from the outside||Min. width of outwards opened window construction visible from the outside||Windows structural depth||Glazing beam height||Glass pane thickness|