The system is dedicated to constructing partitions and other internal constructions, such as: doors, windows, partition walls, display windows and boxes that don’t require thermal insulation.
PBI 40E is suitable for application in residential buildings, public utility buildings and industrial facilities as internal partitions. Doors and windows of PBI 40E system may also be used outside, provided that there are no requirements concerning thermal insulation and water tightness, and the static calculations include wind load.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
• possibility of manufacturing smoke-proof constructions,
• economic constructions for interiors of high aesthetic and utility standard,
• possibility of manufacturing arched constructions,
• possibility of setting the walls at any angle,
• possibility of using the same fittings as in PBI 50N and PI 50N systems,
• possibility of combination with other Yawal systems.
|Operation force||class 2 acc. to PN-EN 12046-2:2001
|Mechanical life||class 5 acc. to PN-EN 12400:2004|
|Smoke proof||class Sa, S200 acc. to PN-EN 13501-2+A1:2010
|Acoustic insulation||Rw = 22-32 dB acc. to PN-B-02151-3:2015
|Window structural depth||Glass pane thickness|
|Frame profile||Leaf profile|
|Windows||40 mm||40 mm||4÷24 mm|
|Doors made of window profiles||40 mm||40 mm||4÷24 mm|
|Standard door||40 mm||40 mm||4÷24 mm|
|Top-hung door||40 mm||40 mm||4÷24 mm|
|Accordion door||40 mm||40 mm||4÷24 mm|