YAWAL photovoltaic blinds are a unique solution on a global level.
Each window is equipped with electrically operated blind, that may be adjusted horizontally or rolled up in a box in the upper part of the construction. After rolling down and closing the blind, its strips close completely shutting off daylight. Photovoltaic elements are installed on the surface of strips. Total photovoltaic power of one window with blind ranges from 200 to 350 Wp. System of optimizers with a central PV inverter was developed to ensure the possibility of individual operation of each window section.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
• Available in several options: fixed, rotary and rotary-rolled,
• Large variety of dimensions (limitation: wind load),
• Max. height of an individual segment 4,5 m,
• Possibility of integration with central system of the building,
• Easy cleaning and maintenance of blinds and elevation,
• Control of daylight and thermal radiation,
• Attractive appearance,
• Possibility of “tailor-made” construction and installation.