Composite panels system YAWALBOND is used for creating internal and external wall cladding, facade layers, filling in light curtain walls of skeleton construction.
The layered cladding is composed of two aluminium sheets 50 mm thick, with polyethylene (PE) or mineral (A2) infill. Due to using high-quality materials and PVDF varnish coating, Yawal gives a 20-year guarantee for this product.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
• great selection of colours, ensuring resistance to weather conditions with temperature amplitude from – 50°C to +80°C),
• composite material maintains its rigidity even in difficult conditions,
• Impact strength, pressure, high crushing strength,
• high sound absorption properties of curtain walls,
• possible following processing methods: cutting, milling, bending, pressing, drilling, rolling and gouging,
• resistant to UV radiation and chemical agents,
• harmless for the environment,
• classified as NRO – fire retardant,
• possibility of combination with other Yawal systems.
DIMENSIONS OF COMPOSITE PANELS
|Standard dimension||4x1250x3200 mm|
||from 2000 up to 6000 mm
ALUMINIUM MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
|Tensile strength (Rm) Mpa||170-210|
|Yield stress (Rp0.2) Mpa||min. 150
|Minimal elongation % (A 50 mm)||2|
|Bending radius 180°-90°||2,5 t – 1,5 t|