Shutters system is a decorative element that embellishes each facade and adds individual character to the building.
Our shutters are an alternative to wooden shutters available on the market. Eclipse 33 shutters are available in two versions: panels and fixed louvres. The shutters protect the interior against excessive sunlight. Eclipse 33 system is a perfect solution for residential buildings.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
• modern design,
• periodical maintenance of external surface not necessary,
• durable colours, easy to clean,
• high durability, no atmospheric corrosion,
• great selection of colours – RAL palette, structural colours, wood-based veneer,
• quick and easy assembly,
• more economic alternative for wooden shutters,
• possibility of combination with other Yawal systems.
|SHUTTERS WITH FIXED LOUVRES||PANEL SHUTTERS|
|Max. Dimensions of one leaf||900×2400||900×2400|
|Shutter thickness||33,5 mm||30 mm|
|Visible frame width||68 mm||18 mm|
|Infill thickness||27 mm||27 mm|
|Assembly method||to the frame, to the wall
||to the wall